Northern California musings from one who fell out of the nut tree.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Greetings from Vacaville!

This is another experiment. I had started a blog under the Splinesmith name, as it was to be a more professionally-oriented scree. Then I became concerned that since my clients would be able to read it, I felt I had to censure whatever I wrote regarding work. And seeing as I am a certifiable workaholic, if I can't write freely about work I wouldn't have much to write about!
Sure enough, I managed three posts in a year and a half.

So now I am going to try something different. This is going to be outside the work realm (at least not directly), and more concerned with life in general. It will be more for the benefit of friends and family who are "just curious what John's been up to lately." This way, it can serve as my memoirs for later years, so that I can read back through it and say "gee, I wasted a large portion of my life writing stuff in that blog." :)

In here I will put tidbits of philosophy, random acts of Artness, observations, humor, and probably a lot of rambling on about my various interests.

So let the blogging begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home